This is the live action short film that was released earlier except with its complete ending......pretty cool.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Friday, October 26, 2007
I took the liberty of creating a custom leaderboard over at StatsReloaded. It should update sometime overnight (around 2 am) and will keep up with records from here on out. If I read correctly it only reads your last 25 games, so bad games will drop off your score over time.
If your tag is not on the list or you guys want some other tags added let me know and I will throw them on here. If your tag is on the list and you want it removed, let me know and I will get it taken off.
Let the fraggin' begin!
Posted by ThrillKillWill at Friday, October 26, 2007
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Friday, October 19, 2007
Thursday, October 18, 2007
In addition to the Halo 3 additions (lot 734 manufactured on or after 8/24/07), people are now finding the new motherboard on recent Premium Holiday Bundles. This should indicate the new 65 nm processor is becoming more and more common. See the link for info.
Posted by coolbreezze at Thursday, October 18, 2007
Sorry Shade but I just can't stop myself!
Image Caption Information starting at the top and working down to bottom:
#1 Damn Pacemaker!
#2 Is it a Third Eye or Cyclops? ( I couldn't decide)
#3 Not fooling me with your fancy Invisibility.
#4 Batter Up!
#5 One Lump or Two?
I will admit this was Shade's first match of the night after coming in from Happy Hour and I on the other hand was alcohol free and was having an "ON FIRE' night till BC DaD pointed that out which promptly stole my MOJO! Hahahahaha!!!!!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
I am trying to get a free 360 and need a few more people to sign up for Gamefly through me to recieve it.
Gamefly charges 9 bucks for a month trial membership. I am willing to pay for the initial month cost for anyone who will sign up through me. I can send it cash through the mail or wire it through paypal.
I just need a few more signups. These next couple months will be a great time to have a Gamefly account to tryout all the new anticipated titles. COD 4, the Orange Box, Assasins Creed, Army of two, and many more.
Click here to sign up.
Contact me via email or xbox live and let me know so I can reimburse you. A free month of new games, how can you go wrong?
Posted by Author at Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Monday, October 15, 2007
Posted by Shade at Monday, October 15, 2007
Thursday, October 11, 2007
The latest Bungie rumor says that the flaming recon helmet is only available to Bungie employees. However, certain people seem adamant that the helmet is unlockable. Head over to the Bungie forums now and check it out for more pics and info.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Well last night was some good times as usual. Shade helped Raider X and Mrs. Chief find some more skulls. Only 1 skull left to get to complete the set. IWHBYD here we come. So after we searched and also played some campaign with BCDaD we decided it was time to blow off some steam. Here is where the real fun starts!! After getting a cool still picture for posterity we began the desecration of each other. Above you will notice some nice picks.
Pic #1 is our little photo op.
Pic #2 is Shade and Raider X about to rumble.
Pic #3 is Shade begging for Mercy, which Raider X was not in a forgiving mood.
Pic #4 is Raider X saying a little prayer for the departed.
And lastly Pic #5 is Shade seeking his revenge. Of which he had plenty as usual!
I realize I am opening a flood gate. But I can deal. Hahahaha.
See you guys online soon.
To get the "Marathon Man" achievement you must access all eight terminals scattered throughout the game. These terminals hold information about their forerunners and their battle to survive before ever firing the Halo rings for the first time.
If you access all the terminals you will unlock the "Marathon Man" achievement which will give you 40 gamer points. Here are the locations of all eight terminals:
- 3 Terminals on "The Ark" level
- 4-6 Terminals on "The Covenant" level
- 1 Terminal on the Final level
- Terminal #8 on the "Cortana" level
FYI: I did activate all the terminals but I didn't get the achievement. It is because after I read the first message I didn't wait 10 seconds for the other message. From what I have read if you do this for all eight terminals you should get the Marathon Man achievement.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Hopefully this might help someone who hasn't captured all the skulls yet on Halo 3. There are a total of 13 hidden skulls in Halo 3. There are 9 skulls that are gold and 4 skulls are silver. And there are two unknown skulls or blind skulls that don't seem to unlock anything.
Skulls were first introduced in Halo 2, where picking up a hidden skull in the “Legendary” game difficulty would create an undesirable effect against the player; such as not being able to see anything on their HUD.
In Halo 3, skulls can be found scattered throughout the levels on Normal, Heroic, and Legendary difficulty settings. Picking up “Golden” skulls will also unlock an achievement on the Xbox 360.
After picking up a skull in the game, you can enable the skull’s effects in Meta Games, which will in turn multiply your meta game score.
Overall, Skulls can make for a very interesting play experience, and really help to show who is the Master of the game through meta game scores.
Click here for more details on all 13 hidden skull locations.
Here is also a video on YouTube that shows 13 out of 12 skulls plus the Marathon Man achievement.
Since the YouTube Video doesn't actually show the name of the level the skulls are found on here they are:
- Iron Skull: This skull is located at the very end of the first level, “Sierra 117"
- Black Eye Skull: This Skull is located in the beginning of the second level “Crow’s Nest”, the very room you start in.
- Tough Luck Skull: This skull can be found on the third level, at the point in the level when the huge covenant cruiser flies overhead.
- Catch Skull: This skull can be found on the fourth level, in the first area where you need to destroy the Wraith tanks.
- Fog Skull: The Fog Skull is found on the level “Floodgate“, at the very beginning of the level.
- Famine Skull: You can find this skull on the sixth level, near the point where the path you follow branches off into two sections; This skull requires a bit of grenade jumping skill/luck.
- Thunderstorm Skull: This skull can be found on the level, “The Covenant”, after you take command of one of the Hornet vehicles.
- Mythic Skull: It is located in the very beginning of the final level in Halo 3.
- Blind Skull: This skull the first of the Silver Skulls in Halo 3, and can be found in the first mission, “Sierra 117″. It is located relatively close to the beginning of the mission.
After your first encounter with the Gold Armor Brute, Two enemy dropships will appear a bit further down the stream. Go towards the dropship that is furthest away, and stay on the right side of the stream. Continue along the right (towards the cliff edge), and a rock will jut out a bit over the large lake. The Blind Skull is located on this rock.
- Grunt Birthday Party Skull: This is one of the more fun Silver Skulls in Halo 3. This skull is located on the second mission, “Crow’s Nest”, just before the area where you team up with the Arbiter (it’s the piping area where you see Drones buzzing in and out of an array of pipes). just before you jump down the pipe to meet up with the Arbiter, stop at the ledge, and look directly below you. Along the wall that you drop down, there is a small ledge with a green arrow pointing backwards. Jump onto this ledge (rather than all the way down), and go inside this secret room. The skull is in the dead center of the room.
- Cowbell Skull: The “Cowbell Skull” is found on the level “The Ark”, and marks the third Silver Skull found in the game. It’s fairly far into the level, so it takes a bit of time to find it. Begin by heading all the way to the part of the level where you battle the Scarab. After defeating it, look in the middle of the desert area which you battled it in for a fairly large structure (it’s the building you see if you are at the bottom of the ramp you are supposed to go up, and turn to look in the opposite direction). Inside of this structure are several Gravity Lifts (shown below). Take one of these for later. Next, head up the huge ramp, and head inside of the building (the one with the cartographer inside). Pass through a few of the rooms in this building, and you’ll eventually come to a room with a whole lot of Explosive crates. Right after this room is a Staircase/Hallway that leads to the level below. The Skull is located at the top of the room, at the point where you turn on the staircase to head for the next part of the slope. There are four platforms above you, the Skull is on the uppermost of these platforms. Use the Gravity Lift to jump up to it, and there you have it!
- IWHBYD Skull: The Skull is located in the level, “The Covenant”. After defeating the Scarabs, and going inside, get to the location with all 7 Ring Holograms. You must jump through the rings in a specific order. That order is as follows (1 is at the entrance, 7 is at the end): 4 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 5 - 3 - 4 . After jumping through them in this sequence, you will be awarded the “I Would Have Been Your Daddy Skull”. It will be right next to the bridge that brings you over to the Prophet of Truth.
Tyson Green from Bungie.net has confirmed that the Hayabusa, or “Samurai” Helmet is unlocked with the skulls.
Posted by Shade at Tuesday, October 09, 2007