Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What does everyone think of our new gaming blog?

Ok. We've got our new blog that allows everyone to participate and share their ideas, experiences, designated game days..err nights, etc...

If anyone needs help posting: content, hyperlinks, video, rss feeds, etc...please feel free to email me at anytime and I will walk you through it. It requires little to no experience.

I agree with Raider's email earlier, we need to come up with a non douche’ bag name; we can change 2Old2Game at anytime. If you have any ideas or suggestions please post your comments by clicking on the "Comments" link at the bottome of each article.

It would be great if we could all start communicating through the blog V.S. regular email; the more we write on the blog, the more pages we will get indexed in search engines, which means more traffic that will translate in more Google Adsense earnings. And don't worry - the adsense earnings will either be divided up once we reach a certain level or we can wager our earnings in a "Clan Only" tournament.

FYI: When posting comments on our blog remember to only use your Xbox Live Gamer Tag.

2 comments:

Ken said...

I was kicking around the idea of some 'slightly' older gamer group names. I emailed out the one that so far has yielded no significant hits on Google.

Bullet Wisdom

Let me know your thoughts. Now I just have to figure out the mechanix is this blog format.

Raider X said...

What about 2Old2Frag, or 2Old2Own, or 2Old2Pwn. Let me know your thoughts.