Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Gas Prices Suck part Deux

Okay. Once again, I was stopping at the same gas station. The 7-11 at Preston and Warren (Frisco, TX). My previous posting from this same gas station was on April 28th. Gas went up 32 cents in about 5 weeks. That's almost a penny a day. If this keeps up, imagine in one year the price of gas going up $3.65. So instead of 4.13/14, I'd be paying $7.78 a gallon. Still it's already about 63 bucks to fill up a tank. And I still had about 2 gallons to spare....

Dude, this is getting extremely ridiculous. Next time, let's invade a country with a better oil distribution infrastructure....

http://2old2pwn.blogspot.com/2008/04/gas-prices-suck.html




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Toyota Prius is looking better and better each day.

The 2009 model is rumored to get 50 mpg!

Author said...

Must have a pretty snazzy ride to be dropping premium into it.

ThrillKillWill said...

Hey Sahde, don't stress too much. Believe it or not regular is $4.25 up here in Vegas. Best part about my new job is that I don't pay for gas.