Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My First Post . . . .

Well gentlemen, I have decided to post something instead of just sitting on the side line watching.

First, I must say that the trailer of Gears 2 got me giddy like a school girl. Not enough to put xox before and after my gamer tag, but really exited for the release date. I will have to take that Friday off.

Second, there is no better place to let all the 2OLD clan know that I have another future gamer in the works. Learned the hard way not to sit to close to the spouse.

Till later.

4 comments:

Booger Dawson said...

Congrats!!! and this being your first post, I am surprised that you did not talk your head off!!! lol :)

Raider X said...

That is awesome man! Congratulations!

ThrillKillWill said...

Congratulations, RIF.

Before too long you will know what it is like to be 2old2pwn in your own house.

Shade said...

What're we responding to again guys?